My photo
10 years on and I'm still enjoying modelling. With four adorable children 5 and under to feed - not forgetting a very hungry husband as well - making quick healthy tasty food means I can balance my work and home life....that's the plan anyway!! I'm happy to share my tried and tested favourite recipes with other parents. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do..... Love Gemma xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Fruit Scones






Pancake day and Valentines day all in one week, aren't we lucky.
Pancake day means its now lent for the next 40 days, what are you giving up? Me?  Nothing, I've given up enough being pregnant for the last 32 weeks!
I am doing a modelling maternity job in a week modelling maternity yoga wear, it should be interesting seeing as I can't bend down with this massive belly without difficulty's not sure how I'll manage to pull this off!

Afternoon tea anyone?  I love a scone especially as an afternoon snack with hot tea.....give these a go they are easy tasty and perfect for a cold winters day!

Ingredients
225g self raising flour
50g butter
pinch salt
120ml milk
25g caster sugar
50g sultanas

Method

Prep: 20 Min'sCook: 10/15 Min's 




No comments:

Post a Comment