My photo
10 years on and I'm still enjoying modelling. With four adorable children 5 and under to feed - not forgetting a very hungry husband as well - making quick healthy tasty food means I can balance my work and home life....that's the plan anyway!! I'm happy to share my tried and tested favourite recipes with other parents. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do..... Love Gemma xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Pumpkin Soup


My mum grew so many pumpkins on our allotment that I have been making all kinds different things.  This soup tastes so great, make it today!/a>

I also cooked down a of handful raw pumpkin with a splash of water and it turned into a lovely smooth puree for my 6 month old daughter and its naturally sweet.

Ingredients
the flesh of one large pumpkin
2 carrots
1 potato grated
1 cup of water
handful of fresh coriander (don't worry if you don't have any it still tastes great)





Method
Cook all the ingredients in a large pan until the vegetables are soft, the pumpkin will turn to puree when cooked.
Add the coriander when all the other ingredients are cooked.
Blend all the ingredients smooth with a blender, serve immediately.












No comments:

Post a Comment