My photo
10 years on and I'm still enjoying modelling. With four adorable children 5 and under to feed - not forgetting a very hungry husband as well - making quick healthy tasty food means I can balance my work and home life....that's the plan anyway!! I'm happy to share my tried and tested favourite recipes with other parents. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do..... Love Gemma xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Monday 28 October 2013

Bat Hands!

Half term is here and my 4 kids are already starting squabble!

This is fun and super easy give it a go.

All you need is;
orange paper
black paper
glue
white pencil
googly eyes
scissors
Draw around your hands on the black paper and cut them out. draw a bat body shape and cut it out.
Arrange the hands and body into a bat shape and glue onto the orange paper.
Stick the eyes in place and draw on the smile with the white pencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment