My photo
10 years on and I'm still enjoying modelling. With four adorable children 5 and under to feed - not forgetting a very hungry husband as well - making quick healthy tasty food means I can balance my work and home life....that's the plan anyway!! I'm happy to share my tried and tested favourite recipes with other parents. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do..... Love Gemma xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Blueberry & Banana Smoothie

Bed time in our house is 6.30pm. I've
just been up stairs (8.30pm) to find Merina not tucked up in her pj's but wearing a pair of shorts quite a few different t-shirts and vests, all of her dressing up jewellery and a medal! She didn't look shocked to see me she just asked me wear her lip gloss was!?

It seems hard to get children to eat lots of fruit so I've been making them smoothies as snacks or desserts. This one is the firm favourite, both of them drink lots of it. It does taste great and has no small pips in it so its really easy to drink.

Ingredients
  • 4 tbsp plain yogurt
  • 3 tbsp strawberry yogurt
  • 100 g blueberries
  • 1 banana
  • 1 tbsp honey
Method
  1. Put all the ingredients in to the blender and blend for 1 minute. That's it serve, it really is easy peasy and yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment