My photo
10 years on and I'm still enjoying modelling. With four adorable children 5 and under to feed - not forgetting a very hungry husband as well - making quick healthy tasty food means I can balance my work and home life....that's the plan anyway!! I'm happy to share my tried and tested favourite recipes with other parents. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do..... Love Gemma xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Monday 8 November 2010

Easy Pizza





Merina, I think has stopped needing her day time naps and its exhausting, I've no time off! I'm use to having an hour to catch up, sit down and maybe even watch Neighbours my favourite soap!

Today I've made pizza, I also ate most of it myself and it was delicious! Most people are put off making pizza because of the making the dough, this one is so easy all you need is flour and plain yogurt.

Ingredients
  • 8 oz self raising flour
  • 200 g plain yogurt
  • Tomato puree for the tomato base
  • Cheese - however much you like
  • Your children's favourite topping; Ham, tomatoes, sweetcorn etc

Method

  1. Pre heat the oven to 180 c
  2. Mix the flour and yogurt together in a bowl until forming a none sticky dough.
  3. I let both girls make a mini pizza each and roll it out its never a circle but who cares! Cook for 5 minutes on its own.
  4. Add whatever your favourite toppings are and cook again for a further 8/10 minutes. Serve! How easy was that!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this. I love making pizza but it does take a long time to make the base from scratch

    I'm so looking forward to seeing what crafty things you have planned for Christmas. Pressure's on now Mrs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Gemma looks like Shutterflie has thrown down the challenge re crafty stuff for Xmas.
    You didn't save me any pizza either!

    ReplyDelete