Merina, I think has stopped needing her day time naps and its exhausting, I've no time off! I'm use to having an hour to catch up, sit down and maybe even watch Neighbours my favourite soap!
Today I've made pizza, I also ate most of it myself and it was delicious! Most people are put off making pizza because of the making the dough, this one is so easy all you need is flour and plain yogurt.
- 8 oz self raising flour
- 200 g plain yogurt
- Tomato puree for the tomato base
- Cheese - however much you like
- Your children's favourite topping; Ham, tomatoes, sweetcorn etc
- Pre heat the oven to 180 c
- Mix the flour and yogurt together in a bowl until forming a none sticky dough.
- I let both girls make a mini pizza each and roll it out its never a circle but who cares! Cook for 5 minutes on its own.
- Add whatever your favourite toppings are and cook again for a further 8/10 minutes. Serve! How easy was that!