Yesterdays job for Pregnancy & Birth magazine went really well lots of bump holding, smiling and looking healthy! I even had a fake handsome model husband to smile at! I showed Merina the release of this months Pregnancy & Birth magazine she loved the cover picture but was concerned that the man I was with in the magazine was not Daddy! Its a hard life getting a handsome man to lock eyes with all day!!
Brownies....... Naughty but Nice, the girls Glen and myself especially now love them. They are a family favourite....give them a go!
- 4 oz plain chocolate
- 4 oz butter/Marg
- 3 eggs
- 7 oz caster sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 oz flour
- 6 oz chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven 180 c/Gas 4
- Line a baking tin with grease proof paper (I used a swiss roll tin and its works perfectly!)
- Melt the chocolate and butter together, I always use the microwave its quick, easy and mess free!
- In a separate bowl beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla essence together, then mix it into the chocolate mixture.
- Fold the flour in and finally mix in the chocolate chips.
- Spread the mixture evenly into baking tin.
- Bake for 30 minutes but you still want it to be moist in the middle! Cut into bars for serving!