Its nearly Halloween its raining and its half term! So make some Halloween half term fun with these jelly lanterns. The girls loved making them its easy fun and great for a Halloween party tea!
- As many oranges as people
- Jelly already made up and set in a bowl
- Cut around the top of the orange, remove the lid! Scoop out the orange (This is messy do it over a sink!)
- Cut out a scary face with a knife on the face of the orange
- Get your children to fill the hollowed out oranges with the pre made jelly. A fun dessert in minutes! Enjoy!