We had loads of fun making these. Merina ate most of the mixture before it had set! Quick easy Halloween fun!
- 4 oz plain chocolate
- 150ml/1/4 pint of double cream
- 6/7 crushed Hobnobs
- liquorice wheel unrolled and cut into pieces for the spider legs!
- White and black icing (for the eyes)
- Melt the chocolate and cream together, transfer mixture into a bowl and whisk for 10 minutes until thickened and leave to cool.
- Mix in the crushed biscuits and chill in the fridge at least 30 minutes - it needs to be firm enough to handle and mold into balls.
- When mixture is set dust your hands with cocoa and roll into about 10 balls and then you can roll a few of the balls in crushed chocolate or decorate some with chocolate drops or leave some plain! (whatever ideas you have go mad!)
- Slide the liquorice legs into side of the body and ice the eyes on! WOOoooo scary hairy spiders! Happy Halloween!