BOO!......I hope I didn't scare you! I Have just been to my Godsons Jared's for a Halloween Party. Merina and Tallulah had a fabulous time! Well done Samantha (Jared's Mummy) this is why we made our witch's cake - the girls loved making it, Tallulah's little face concentrates so much on the mixing its adorable!
- 4 oz marg
- 4 oz caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 oz self raising flour
- 1 oz cocoa
Chocolate Butter Icing
- 3 oz butter
- 3 oz icing sugar
- 1 0z cocoa
For the body, head, hair and broom!
- Chocolate mini rolls for body and head
- Chocolate chips for buttons and decoration on skirt
- decorating icing to stick on the hair and eyes
- Liquorice whirl unrolled for hair and broom
- Chocolate fingers for arms and broom handle
- Cream the fat and sugar together until pale and light add the eggs and beat well.
- Fold in the flour and cocoa.
- Bake in a greased pudding mold for 25/30 minutes. Leave to cool.
- For the butter icing; mix butter, icing sugar and cocoa until fluffy.
- Make the head and body out of mini chocolate rolls stick together with the butter icing, stick the liquorice hair and chocolate fingers arms on with the butter icing. Finally make the broom out the liquorice and chocolate fingers and attach the body to the cake skirt! Ice the skirt with the butter icing.
- Have a look at my picture and make her how you like!