This is a combination of mine and my mummy's day with the girls! I did the spiders she did the bats! Easy and simple Halloween fun!
- Old Black tights for the spider head and body(They will need sewing together)
- Pipe cleaners for the legs
- Googly eyes
- Black paper for the bats
- Glue and lots of glitter for bat sparkle
- Roll the tights into two balls one for the body and a smaller one for the head and fasten/stretch into a piece of the tights for a firm body/head, hold in place with pipe cleaners. Sew the body and head together with black cotton but you could glue them.
- Fasten pipe cleaners around the body for the legs. Sew a long piece of cotton to hang up somewhere spooky!
- For the bats cut a simple bat silhouette out and let your children go mad gluing and glittering! Hang on windows or walls for Halloween fun! Enjoy we did!