My brother (Ross) showed me this pasta dish a few years ago its so simple, easy and tastes great! I make enough for dinner and save some for the girls tea the next day.
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 3 courgettes
- 150 ml single cream
- 75 g Parmesan or strong cheese
- As much spaghetti as you like to eat!
- The courgettes need to be sliced into long ribbon stripes. I do this by slicing the courgettes with a cheese slice length ways. You will end up with lots of long ribbon style lengths of courgette.
- Cook down the courgette ribbon stripes in a large pan over a medium heat in the oil and garlic for 10 minutes.
- Stir and melt in the cheese. Finally add the cream and mix until it all comes together.
- Meanwhile cook the spaghetti. Then mix the sauce in with spaghetti and serve. Easy and yummy!