This is such a fun breakfast to do with your children both of mine love making these, they are fuss free and super tasty! Lula couldn't wait to eat hers and kept eating it through the process!
- As many bananas as people
- Lolly pop sticks
- Honey to squeeze over
- Your favourite breakfast cereals to roll them in. I used muesli and crushed up crunchy nut cornflakes!
- Cut the bananas in half and push lolly pop sticks in.
- Get your children to squeeze the honey over the Bananas making sure they are all covered in the honey.
- Roll the honey coated bananas in the crushed cereals
- Put them on a baking tray and cook for 5/8 minutes at 180 c / gas 5. Serve Yummy!