My photo
10 years on and I'm still enjoying modelling. With four adorable children 5 and under to feed - not forgetting a very hungry husband as well - making quick healthy tasty food means I can balance my work and home life....that's the plan anyway!! I'm happy to share my tried and tested favourite recipes with other parents. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do..... Love Gemma xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sunday 28 November 2010

Apple Crumble

Today we met a very magic man! The girls were very excited!
Its been so cold its time for crumble! This is so easy to make and yummy!








Ingredients

  • 2 apples
  • 2 tbsp water
  • 3 oz sugar
  • 4 oz flour
  • 2 oz butter
  • 1 oz oats

Method

  1. Peal and chop the apples add 1 oz of the sugar the 2 tbsp of the and cook on a medium heat for 5 minutes until apples have softened.
  2. Mix with your hands the flour, sugar, butter and oats until they form a bread crumb like mixture (My girls love this part!)
  3. Put the cooked apples into pie dish and sprinkle over the breadcrumb mix.
  4. Cook for 20/25 minutes at 180 c. Serve with cream or custard!

1 comment:

  1. Merina appears to be wearing a fabulous earing in her picture. Who said cooking wasn't glamerous! young Nigella in the making maybe!

    ReplyDelete