My photo
10 years on and I'm still enjoying modelling. With four adorable children 5 and under to feed - not forgetting a very hungry husband as well - making quick healthy tasty food means I can balance my work and home life....that's the plan anyway!! I'm happy to share my tried and tested favourite recipes with other parents. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do..... Love Gemma xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Cheese & Ham Baked Potatoes




Tallulah makes me laugh so much. until recently she only used to say a few words now she doesn't stop talking. She is very bossy, today my Mum and I were talking over lunch and Tallulah shouted "SHUT UP Granny!" My Mum told her off for being rude I had to look away so she couldn't see me laughing! Naughty little cutie!

This is the perfect lunch and way more tasty and exciting than a normal baked potato. Give it a go! makes 2 portions.


Ingredients


  • 2 medium sized potatoes

  • 4 oz grated cheddar cheese

  • 2 oz butter/marg

  • good splash of milk!

  • 1 sliced tomato

  • 2 slices of ham cut into strips

Method



  1. Set the oven to 200 c. I always cook baked potatoes with a skewer through so they cook all the way through really well. Cook for about an hour.

  2. When spuds are cooked cut in half length ways. Scoop out middle of all potatoes into a bowl mash/mix in the butter, milk, cheese and ham.

  3. Pile the mixture back into the potato shells. Return the potatoes back into the oven for 15 minutes until the fillings goes golden brown.

  4. Top each the potato with a slice of tomato and serve. Kids and grown ups will love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment