Tallulah makes me laugh so much. until recently she only used to say a few words now she doesn't stop talking. She is very bossy, today my Mum and I were talking over lunch and Tallulah shouted "SHUT UP Granny!" My Mum told her off for being rude I had to look away so she couldn't see me laughing! Naughty little cutie!
This is the perfect lunch and way more tasty and exciting than a normal baked potato. Give it a go! makes 2 portions.
- 2 medium sized potatoes
- 4 oz grated cheddar cheese
- 2 oz butter/marg
- good splash of milk!
- 1 sliced tomato
- 2 slices of ham cut into strips
- Set the oven to 200 c. I always cook baked potatoes with a skewer through so they cook all the way through really well. Cook for about an hour.
- When spuds are cooked cut in half length ways. Scoop out middle of all potatoes into a bowl mash/mix in the butter, milk, cheese and ham.
- Pile the mixture back into the potato shells. Return the potatoes back into the oven for 15 minutes until the fillings goes golden brown.
- Top each the potato with a slice of tomato and serve. Kids and grown ups will love this!