My photo
10 years on and I'm still enjoying modelling. With four adorable children 5 and under to feed - not forgetting a very hungry husband as well - making quick healthy tasty food means I can balance my work and home life....that's the plan anyway!! I'm happy to share my tried and tested favourite recipes with other parents. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do..... Love Gemma xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Saturday 11 December 2010

Banana Cake



Today was our Santa "experience" the Santa actually looked like Santa, no fake beards! Merina loved it, Tallulah was frightened and I was just to hot and pregnant! Tomorrow we are going for a spa stay it will be the first night away ever from Tallulah! I've got my massive costume packed and I'm ready to relax!

So how about a some Banana cake its yummy and really easy to make, great for the weekend with a cup of tea!

Ingredients
  • 2 Bananas
  • 4 oz butter
  • 2 eggs
  • 8 oz self raising flour
  • 6 oz sugar

Method

  1. Cream the butter, sugar and eggs together until smooth and fluffy.
  2. Mash the Bananas.
  3. Mix the Bananas together with the other mixture.
  4. Finally add in the flour and mix well.
  5. Bake in a greased loaf tin for 40 minutes at 180 c then turn down to 150 c and bake for a further 30 minutes. Serve! Yummy Yummy!!

1 comment:

  1. You make me laugh, your idea of massive swimsuit - would then be a size 12 missis! xx

    ReplyDelete