Today I found Tallulah in her room putting money in her money box I asked her where had she got it from she showed me my purse! I asked if it was the first time she had emptied my purse she said no! I turned out her money box it had £15 in notes and over £30 in pound coins.....I wonder how long she has been doing it!
Chicken Noodle soup is so easy, tasty and great for left over roast chicken. Makes enough for 3/4 bowls
- a good handful of left over chicken
- 1 litre of chicken stock
- 2 dried noodle nests
- a cube of fresh ginger or 2 tsp of ginger powder
- 1 onion chopped fine
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper (if you like)
- You can add carrots, celery and fresh parsley but I like it with no thrills!
- In a large saucepan fry the onion in the oil. Add the chicken, if its in big bits shred it and cook for 5 Min's stirring on a medium heat.
- Add the chicken stock and ginger. Bring to the boil then simmer.
- Add the noodles and stir occasionally so the noodles separate. Add the salt and pepper.
- Simmer for 15 minutes. Serve with warm bread yum!