My photo
10 years on and I'm still enjoying modelling. With four adorable children 5 and under to feed - not forgetting a very hungry husband as well - making quick healthy tasty food means I can balance my work and home life....that's the plan anyway!! I'm happy to share my tried and tested favourite recipes with other parents. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do..... Love Gemma xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sunday 2 October 2011

Cheese, Ham & Sweetcorn Tart




Its such amazing weather. I love being outside it makes everything seem easier. My darlings love to play outside and eat outside, which is great for me as it makes no mess and no clearing up! We have gone back to picnics and BBQ trying to squeeze the last out of this fabulous weather.


These mini tarts are great for a picnics or after school snacks.



Ingredients






  • 1 packet of shortcrust pastry


  • 2 oz cheddar cheese grated


  • 2 slices of wafer thin ham shredded


  • 2 oz of sweetcorn


  • 1 egg


  • 120 ml milk


Method





  1. Turn oven to 200 c. Roll out pastry and cut out circles with cookie cutters push into a cup cake/bun tin.


  2. Divide the grated cheese, ham and sweetcorn between each of the pastry cases.


  3. Whisk/mix the eggs and milk together and pour into each pastry case.


  4. Cook in the oven for 12-15 minutes until well risen and browned. Enjoy warm or cold yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment