Tallulah has had her first ballet lesson today, she looked super cute in her pink ballet tutu. I asked her after the lesson what did you do? She said "eat biscuit!" That's my girl... only thinking of the biscuit they are given at the end of the lesson!
We also had a lovely visit from our favourite cousin Lovisa who is as super cute as ever and nearly crawling!
These are a really fun pudding for children to help make and eat! Jelly with a yogurty twist, give them a go they are super quick and tasty. Makes about 4 depending on dish size.
- 1 packet of strawberry jelly make up 1/2 pint
- 2 ripe plums
- 150g Greek yogurt
- sweets for eyes
- 100's & 1000's for the hair
- Make the jelly up with boiling water to half a pint and allow to cool for 10/15 Min's.
- Mix most of the yogurt into jelly mixture saving a little for topping the jelly.
- Dice and de seed the plums and share out between the dishes.
- Pour the jelly mixture over the plums and refrigerate until set. Spoon a dessert spoonful of the remaining yogurt on top of each set jelly and tap so it levels the yogurt.
- Decorate with sprinkles for hair, sweets for eyes and make a mouth out of a slice of plum. So much fun and your kids will love to decorate them!