My photo
10 years on and I'm still enjoying modelling. With four adorable children 5 and under to feed - not forgetting a very hungry husband as well - making quick healthy tasty food means I can balance my work and home life....that's the plan anyway!! I'm happy to share my tried and tested favourite recipes with other parents. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do..... Love Gemma xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thursday 6 October 2011

Pineapple & Stawberry Fools!




AAAhhhhhh its been a really tough two days, we are the ill house and boy do their tempers go up when they are ill! Three children at home and we haven't left the house for two days...... we have done allot of crafts, playing.....the girls have been laughing, fighting, laughing, fighting......I'm so tired of it! I can not believe I had three children at home with me until Merina started school, how did I cope? I was asking this question to my Mum today she said "You didn't you were mad for eight months you've only just returned to normal!"
So this is kind of a fruit fool. Its everything I had left in my fridge and it tastes amazing! Give it ago with your left over fruit, cream and yogurt.



  • 1/4 fresh pineapple

  • about 7/8 strawberries

  • 2 tbsp of caster sugar

  • 200g Greek yogurt or fromage fraise

  • 100 ml of double cream or single cream (Its meant to be double but I used single as its all I had!)

Method



  1. Chop pineapple into small pieces and the strawberries in half, cook on a medium heat with the sugar stirring until fruit is soft and sugar has melted about 5/7 minutes. Set aside and cool.

  2. Mix yogurt/ fromage fraise together with the cream.

  3. When the fruit mixture is cooled mix in with the yogurt mixture but don't over mix so you end up with a lovely marbled effect. Spoon into a dessert glasses so you can see how pretty it is! Yum yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment