I'm now 32 weeks pregnant and feel the size of a house I have started making noises when trying to sit or stand this is something I hadn't noticed but Glen (Husband) ever the charmer informed me tonight at dinner! Today the girls and I went for a chilly winter walk with another fabulous mummy friend, Hayley and her son Bevon. This afternoon Merina and I made some cheese and ham muffins as a snack, they are delicious and she loved all the mixing! Great for lunch boxes or end of school snacks. Makes 8/10 muffins.
- 225 g self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 slices ham
- 75 g cheddar cheese grated
- 50 g butter melted
- 1 egg beaten
- 150 ml milk
- Heat the oven to 200 c/ Gas 6
- Sift the flour and baking powder together into a bowl.
- Dice the ham, grate the cheese and stir into the flour.
- Melt the butter then beat in the egg and mix in the milk. Make a well in the flour and stir in the egg mixture and mix well.
- spoon the mixture into a greased muffin tin filling each one 3/4 full.
- Bake 10/12 minutes until golden. Yum!
You can cool and freeze the muffins for up one month. Defrost them in the fridge overnight and serve them at room temperature.