Goodness me I super duper tired I have been to the zoo today with my girls, some mummy friends and their children! My girls seem to run fast in opposite directions to each other and no matter how loud I shout/bellow their names they don't come back! To make things worse I saw a women on her own with four children all holding onto a buggy and walking nicely - How?! I can't keep two going the same way! So this leads me into my quickest pasta, you can do it lots of ways its so easy and there is a type for everyone! Have a look round your supermarket next time there is so many different shapes and colours of pasta, kids love fun things - Merina favourite at the moment is the big Pasta shells!
Top tip - M&S sell men's work shirts that are none iron! I so far have bought Glen four I wash, tumble and quickly hang them on hangers - job done! Thank you M&S!!
- Tin of tomatoes
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- Herbs of your choice - Oregano, thyme
Additions to this
- Sausage meat simply squeezed out of a sausage and fried in round balls 3/4 minutes
- Mince rolled into balls fried 4/5 minutes
- Tin of tuna stirred in
- Poached/fried Salmon flaked in
- Dice onions, fry in medium sized pan, add tomatoes, puree and herbs cook for 10 minutes.
- This can be served as it is or you can add one of the extra ingredients from above to make it more tasty and filling. I love the sausage one its so simple and mess free!
- Cook and serve with your favourite pasta.