This is so much fun even my husband Glen joined in! We started our day outside sweeping leafs and Merina as usual collects half the garden in a bucket, from which we all made flower leaf fairies! (not sure Glen will admit to it but his is quite good!) So get outside and have some autumn fun!
- Lots of leafs, twigs, seeds and the last remaining autumn flowers - everything autumn!
- PVA Glue, paper and felt tips and a good imagination!
- I started by drawing a round head with a smile in the middle of the page and then gave it to Merina and (Glen) to paint the page with glue.
- Stick and arrange your leafs and flowers on the page to look like a fairy don't forget the wings!
- Draw the arms and legs after all the sticking is done! Enjoy, we all did!!