My photo
10 years on and I'm still enjoying modelling. With four adorable children 5 and under to feed - not forgetting a very hungry husband as well - making quick healthy tasty food means I can balance my work and home life....that's the plan anyway!! I'm happy to share my tried and tested favourite recipes with other parents. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do..... Love Gemma xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Monday 20 February 2012

Pancakes

Half term is over is so quickly I really enjoyed it we shopped, partied, baked, walked, fossil hunted, paper macheed, bowled and lunched out!
Shrove Tuesday is tomorrow which means pancakes! They are great sweet or savory.


Ingredients - makes 10/15 depending on how big!
250g Plain flour
pinch of salt
2 eggs
500ml milk
oil for frying them

Method
Add the flour, eggs, salt and milk in a large bowl and whisk until it makes a smooth batter.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and ladle in a spoon and flip to cook both sides. 30 seconds a side.
separate them on a plate with grease proof paper.
Serve straight away with Lemon and sugar, golden syrup etc. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment