My photo
10 years on and I'm still enjoying modelling. With four adorable children 5 and under to feed - not forgetting a very hungry husband as well - making quick healthy tasty food means I can balance my work and home life....that's the plan anyway!! I'm happy to share my tried and tested favourite recipes with other parents. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do..... Love Gemma xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Monday 27 February 2012

Chorizo and Tomato Noodles


I can finally feel spring in the air. What a fabulous weekend the weather was lovely it feels so good to go out without putting coats, hats, gloves on lots of small children ha!

I am also starting a new venture! Gemma's toddler kitchen cooking classes with your toddler locally where I live (Woburn Sands)! I am very nervous but excited. I would have never of guessed a few years ago I would be teaching/showing toddlers how to cook!! I have attached poster below have a look!
This noodle dinner I have made tons of times it truly is so easy and my kids love it. Its in my top 10 by miles its takes 10 minutes from start to table. Serves 3 toddlers.

Ingredients
  • 1 small red onion diced
  • 50 g chorizo chopped
  • 1/3 pint passata (Or 1 strained tin of chopped tomatoes it works a treat!)
  • 2 nests of egg noodles
  • 1 tbsp oil

Method

  1. Dice the onion small. Chop the chorizo.
  2. Fry the chorizo for 3 minutes in the oil on its own, then add the onion and fry for another couple of minutes. Add the tomato juice/passata and simmer for a couple of minutes.
  3. Meanwhile cook the noodles until soft about 4 minutes.
  4. Strain the noodles and mix them in to the tomato chorizo sauce. Serve, delicious!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment