I've made the girls this quickie Dessert. It tastes great is ready in minutes and the shops are full of Oranges and Satsumas this time of year.
- As many oranges as people
- 1 heaped tbsp of Demerara sugar per orange
- Greek yogurt to serve with (If your feeling naughty it could be ice cream)
- Pinch of Cinnamon per orange
- Lay the orange pieces onto a baking tray, sprinkle over the sugar and bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 200 c/Gas 6.
- Serve with the yogurt and sprinkle over the cinnamon. Yummy and ready in minutes!