I'm now 36 weeks pregnant, today 10 days before Christmas we have started our kitchen extension. I must be mad! Or brain washed by my even more loony husband! But I am really excited about having a new kitchen and I really can't wait to use my professional tap!!!
Chicken stir-fry is quick, tasty, healthy, and looks great with a rainbow full of colours. The girls love it so I'm sure yours will! Makes 2 Adults, 2 Toddlers.
Ingredients ( These are the vegetables I used but use whatever you and your family love!)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 carrots
- 8/10 mushrooms
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 150g mangetout (a really good handful!)
- 180g egg noodles
- 3 tbsp soy sauce (If you like more add it after as it quite salty for the children!)
- Slice all the vegetables into the same length and width roughly so they cook at the same time.
- Slice the chicken into bite size strips.
- Fry the chicken in the oil until nearly cooked in a wok or big frying pan.
- Add the vegetables and stir all the time on a high heat don't let it brown.
- Meanwhile cook the noodles in boiling water for about 4 minutes drain and mix the noodles into the chicken and vegetables. Add the soy sauce and stir well until all coated. Serve! Dinner in less than 10 minutes wow!!