My photo
10 years on and I'm still enjoying modelling. With four adorable children 5 and under to feed - not forgetting a very hungry husband as well - making quick healthy tasty food means I can balance my work and home life....that's the plan anyway!! I'm happy to share my tried and tested favourite recipes with other parents. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do..... Love Gemma xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Delicious Easter cookies



My Daughter loved baking these and my other two children loved eating them!  Perfect Easter holiday fun.  This is great child entertainment where it doesn't matter if its snowing!!  Come on spring.......

Baby count down = 2 weeks 2 days to go! 

Ingredients (makes about 22 cookies)
8 Oz /225 g softened butter
7 Oz /200g brown sugar
3 Oz  /85g caster sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla essence
1 tsp. baking powder
10 Oz /285g plain flour
1 packet of mini eggs

Method
Heat oven to 180c/Gas mark 4
Mix the butter, both sugars and eggs together in a large bowl or mixer.
Stir in the flour and baking powder.
Line a baking tray
With 2 spoons, spoon a good tbsp. of mixture onto the tray about 5cm apart.
Press 2/3 mini eggs into each circle of dough.
Bake for 10 minutes until just going golden. Spatula onto a cooling tray, Eat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment