My photo
10 years on and I'm still enjoying modelling. With four adorable children 5 and under to feed - not forgetting a very hungry husband as well - making quick healthy tasty food means I can balance my work and home life....that's the plan anyway!! I'm happy to share my tried and tested favourite recipes with other parents. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do..... Love Gemma xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Salmon Fish Finger Crunch


I'm very excited.  I've just finished my first guest blog for a great parenting site called What To Expect. Its about parents sharing their wisdom, witty writing, and personal adventures in parenting.   From those who've been there, done that, lived to tell about it...and tell it like it is. Click on the link and have a look.

British Summer is officially here, its sunny, Murray has won Wimbledon and I can hear swallows in the garden. Here's a quick super tasty kids tea, mine kids love it and so do I as its healthy and easy!

Ingredients
2 handfuls of Cornflakes
2 spoonfuls of grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp paprika
2 oz butter melted
2 salmon fillets cut into "fingers"

Method
In a bag put the cornflakes, Parmesan cheese and paprika and bash with a rolling pin, until crushed but don't over do it, leave some crunch!
Melt the butter in a pan and roll in the salmon fingers coating them well in the butter.
Then roll/coat the salmon fingers
in the cornflake mixture.
Cook them on greaseproof paper at 180c, Gas mark 4 for 10/15 minutes until golden brown.



1 comment: