Tesco and it was hell, people turn into panic buying monsters this time of year, I saw one women with two trolleys whats that about?!
I've added some pictures of us at Gulliver's Land from the other week, Glen looks more frightened than Merina and I spent the day trying to hide my belly so I could go on the rides! Happy times!
Pesto spaghetti is so easy, takes minutes to make is really tasty and its all home made! Serves 2 adults 2 toddlers.
- 3/4 oz chopped fresh basil
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 2/3 oz Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- As much spaghetti as you eat!
- Fry the pine nuts in 1 tbsp of oil for 30 seconds until going golden.
- Blend the golden pine nuts with the basil, garlic and remaining oil until smooth and all combined.
- Spoon the pesto into a bowl and mix in the grated cheese well.
- Cook the spaghetti, drain then mix in the pesto and serve immediately. I always with garlic bread. That's a meal in minutes. Yippee!