My photo
10 years on and I'm still enjoying modelling. With four adorable children 5 and under to feed - not forgetting a very hungry husband as well - making quick healthy tasty food means I can balance my work and home life....that's the plan anyway!! I'm happy to share my tried and tested favourite recipes with other parents. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do..... Love Gemma xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sunday 30 October 2011

Happy Halloween




Happy Halloween!

Half term is nearly over and we have walked, picnicked, climbed trees, made dens, watched movies, visited family, friends, the Zoo, birthday partied, Halloween partied! I never knew one week could go so quickly. One day of half term left and one Halloween party to go!

Tomorrow I have a casting for a magazine they are looking for a blond aged 25/30 smartish dressed! Wish me luck they have asked to see only me......I hope they aren't disappointed!

I'll do some pumpkin recipes in the coming days as I have tons of it in my fridge! Gems x




No comments:

Post a Comment