My photo
10 years on and I'm still enjoying modelling. With four adorable children 5 and under to feed - not forgetting a very hungry husband as well - making quick healthy tasty food means I can balance my work and home life....that's the plan anyway!! I'm happy to share my tried and tested favourite recipes with other parents. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do..... Love Gemma xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Broccoli Cheese Balls






















April showers make for some very grey days.  I hate the school run in the rain, I hate all the coats, hats and umbrellas! I need a holiday.... but with 3 kids is a holiday ever really a holiday I think of it as the same job but with a better scenery!

Today was my 5th GTK cooking class and it went really well we made cheesy broccoli balls!! Which made for few giggles!  They are delicious - one mum told her daughter didn't like broccoli but was eating them in front of me!

Great snack, give them a go and super duper quick;



Ingredients
 4 slices of white bread bread crumbed - blended
1 good handful of broccoli
1 good handful of grated cheddar cheese
2 eggs whisked


Method
Heat oven to 220c.  Grease baking tray.
chop broccoli, add bread crumbs, cheese and mix.
Stir in milk until wet enough to stick.
Shape into smallish balls - this makes about 6/8
Cook for 10 minutes and turn half way.

1 comment:

  1. Hi gemma,
    Thanks for the recipe, but do you mix milk or eggs? The ingredients and method conflict. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete