My photo
10 years on and I'm still enjoying modelling. With four adorable children 5 and under to feed - not forgetting a very hungry husband as well - making quick healthy tasty food means I can balance my work and home life....that's the plan anyway!! I'm happy to share my tried and tested favourite recipes with other parents. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do..... Love Gemma xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Cheesy Biscuits


Easter is over, I loved spending time with all my kids and we managed a fun Norfolk break although they do fight, play, fight , play, fight most of the day! I also have tons of chocolate still to eat! Where has that sun gone?!





Today was my 4th Gemma’s Toddler Kitchen cooking class and its going really well its getting easier and calmer to do! Cheesy Biscuits are beyond easy to make and are a great after school snack. Make some today!


  • 4oz Plain Flour
  • 4oz Butter
  • 4oz Cheese
  • In a large bowl add all the ingredients and rub/mix with your hands until it forms a dough roll out until its ½ cm thick and use little cookie cutters to make mini biscuits.
  • Spread cookies on a greased baking tray and cook for 10 minutes until golden brown at 180c.
  • Eat on own or dip with humus for tasty snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment