I did a modelling job for a magazine last friday and I've added a couple of behind the scenes shots! I loved this sailor suit not sure where I'd wear but it looked very chic!
Muffins are easy, quick a great accompaniment to soup, lunch boxes or on there own as a after school snack! Give them a go, and let me know what you think? The children at my cooking class loved them.
- 225 g self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 slices ham
- 75 g cheddar cheese grated
- 50 g butter melted
- 1 egg beaten
- 150 ml milk
- Heat the oven to 200 c/ Gas 6
- Sift the flour and baking powder together into a bowl.
- Dice the ham, grate the cheese and stir into the flour.
- Melt the butter then beat in the egg and mix in the milk. Make a well in the flour and stir in the egg mixture and mix well.
- spoon the mixture into a greased muffin tin filling each one 3/4 full.
- Bake 10/12 minutes until golden. Yum!
You can cool and freeze the muffins for up one month. Defrost them in the fridge overnight and serve them at room temperature.