My photo
10 years on and I'm still enjoying modelling. With four adorable children 5 and under to feed - not forgetting a very hungry husband as well - making quick healthy tasty food means I can balance my work and home life....that's the plan anyway!! I'm happy to share my tried and tested favourite recipes with other parents. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do..... Love Gemma xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Spiced Nuts

Its snowed so much today but it seemed to only snowed allot
where I live I'm sure this is so I can't go out! The girls and I have made another snow man which was fun............but it would be nice to see a grown up every now and then!

Ingredients

  • Oil fro greasing
  • 200 g unsalted nuts
  • 1 egg white whisked
  • 100 g sugar
  • pinch sea salt
  • 1 tsp cumin
  • 1 tsp paprika
  • 1/2 tsp crushed chillies

Method

  1. Preheat oven 170/Gas 3
  2. Line a baking tray with foil and brush with the oil.
  3. Toss the nuts in the egg white.
  4. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Spread the nuts into the baking tray and bake for 20 minutes. Stir half way through.
  5. Leave to cool before serving!

No comments:

Post a Comment