My photo
10 years on and I'm still enjoying modelling. With four adorable children 5 and under to feed - not forgetting a very hungry husband as well - making quick healthy tasty food means I can balance my work and home life....that's the plan anyway!! I'm happy to share my tried and tested favourite recipes with other parents. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do..... Love Gemma xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Monday 14 November 2011

Carrot and Parsley Soup

River has been a poorly boy today so I have spent the whole day fussing over him. Tomorrow I'm working. I have Granny meow meow looking after the tribe! I am doing a shoot for a property magazine, I think it will be life style shots. I am really pleased I went for the casting two weeks ago. It was so quick they looked me up and down looked through my book said thanks and that was it! That's the modeling world - strange!


So house bound with a fridge full of tons of carrots = carrot soup and they did love it!

1 big bag of carrots chopped

1 onion chopped

1 pint vegetable stock

150ml single cream (That's all I had!)

1/2 good handfuls of fresh parsley



Cook vegetables on a medium heat in a large saucepan for 10/15 Min's until softish.

Add stock bring to boil and then simmer until all vegetables are soft and cooked.

Blend the soup until smooth.

stir in chopped up parsley. Serve, yum yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment