My photo
10 years on and I'm still enjoying modelling. With four adorable children 5 and under to feed - not forgetting a very hungry husband as well - making quick healthy tasty food means I can balance my work and home life....that's the plan anyway!! I'm happy to share my tried and tested favourite recipes with other parents. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do..... Love Gemma xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Monday 21 November 2011

Sweet Potato chips & homemade chicken nuggets

Yesterday one of my loviest friends gave birth to a very cute baby girl - Honor Eliza Sunshine. Congratulations to the Willis Family I can't wait to meet her. I hope I don't get to broody!
Sweet Potatoes are so tasty you can make them into wedges, mini jacket potatoes and chips! They are very sweet and perfect for filling up hungry children!
I made mine with my home made chicken nuggets that are sooo tasty (see my earlier recipe for these)
3 Sweet Potatoes Peeled and cut into chip shapes
Sunflower Oil
You can cook them in the oven drizzled with a little oil for 30 mins at 180c or as I did this time I fry them in very hot oil for 10 minutes until crunchy. Obviously frying them makes the chips high in fat but every now and then I think its OK just not every day or week!! They are so tasty grown ups will love them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment