My photo
10 years on and I'm still enjoying modelling. With four adorable children 5 and under to feed - not forgetting a very hungry husband as well - making quick healthy tasty food means I can balance my work and home life....that's the plan anyway!! I'm happy to share my tried and tested favourite recipes with other parents. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do..... Love Gemma xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Apple & Raisin Filled Pancakes


I have decided that Merina has way more fun than me, she always having friends for tea or going to friends for tea. Its a whole new chapter Merina being my eldest, we've only just started having friends for tea! Its all very sweet they giggle, sing, whisper and play imaginary games like they are on airplanes bound for hot beaches!

Its cold and we all love a pudding. Give this a go its quick, tasty and can be made in advance.

Apple and Raisin filled pancakes

100g plain flour

1 egg

250ml milk

2 large apples pealed and chopped

3 handfuls of raisins

2 tbsp sugar

2 tbsp water

2 tbsp oil

Cook the apple, raisins, sugar and water in a saucepan until soft.

In a bowl mix the flour, egg and milk together making a smooth batter.

Heat the oil in a large nonstick frying pan ladle in a spoonful of the batter, turn after a few minutes. Separate the cooked pancakes with baking paper so they don't stick. Repeat making 4 pancakes.

Fill each pancake with the apple mixture and roll. Serve one pancake per person with cream or custard. They are so tasty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment