My photo
10 years on and I'm still enjoying modelling. With four adorable children 5 and under to feed - not forgetting a very hungry husband as well - making quick healthy tasty food means I can balance my work and home life....that's the plan anyway!! I'm happy to share my tried and tested favourite recipes with other parents. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do..... Love Gemma xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Icing Sugar crocodile for birthday cakes






















My son River's 2nd Birthday was on Monday and boy does time fly!  This cake for was him he loves animals.  Perfect for all animal loving children - I'll show you how to make the elephant next time!  Enjoy!

Ingredients
Green fondant icing
white fondant icing
black fondant icing
a sharp knife, cocktail stick

Method
Roll out body and leg shapes
Use sharp knife to mark claws and back scales
use cocktail stick to make nose holes
roll eyes and cut and press into place.
Great fun for a children's cake! Super easy to make to!

No comments:

Post a Comment