My photo
10 years on and I'm still enjoying modelling. With four adorable children 5 and under to feed - not forgetting a very hungry husband as well - making quick healthy tasty food means I can balance my work and home life....that's the plan anyway!! I'm happy to share my tried and tested favourite recipes with other parents. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do..... Love Gemma xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Icing sugar Elephant for Birthday cakes







So England came to a stand still last week with all the snow, I love the snow for a few days of fun, although being pregnant meant I couldn't sledge this year!
My son River has also started pre-school, all he does is cry the whole time I'm not there.... wimpy boys!  Motherhood is so full of guilt. Guilty if you do guilty if you don't!
Make this Elephant for a Birthday cakes,  its fun and super easy.



Ingredients 
White Fondant icing dyed grey (with a tiny amount of black food colouring)






Method
Roll out the shapes as the pictures show, and mould the shapes with your fingers.  Make the nose creases with a sharp knife and mould the nose into shape.  Make the toe nails with the end of a drinking straw.  Press the head onto the round body and press the legs onto the body.  Now he's ready for your cake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment