I am sooo looking forward to this weekend I've had a strange week; I didn't get a modelling job I was convinced I had booked and felt really gutted! I had totally forgotten the disappointment of this job! Then I got a really bad cold but with small children at home I have no time to rest they never let me (they make me play!!!) Then my darling baby bit into a washing up tablet and chucked up twice. I felt terrible I only turned my back for 30 seconds. Thank goodness
he was fine after chucking up. So I'm looking for a calm normal (as it gets!) weekend. TGIF, tomorrow!
Have a fabulous weekend.
This is a great toddler dinner. I often find toddlers like food that needsdipping or handling! I make this for the whole family, I even made it for Tallulah when she was quite small its a good finger food thats not chewy! Makes 8 Fish fingers.
- 2 slices of white bread but brown is fine
- 2 haddock fillets
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley (I have a mini herb garden outside my backdoor its the handiest thing, I hardly have to water it and I have fresh herbs for free!)
- Zest of a lemon
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tbsp oil
- Blend the bread, Parsley and lemon zest together until bread crumbs are fine and are green in colour!
- Remove the skin from the haddock fillets and cut into finger lengths about 8 in total.
- Roll each fish finger in flour first then the beaten egg and finally the bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in large saucepan and cook in batches for 3/4 minutes. Serve with peas or whatever you fancy!